WOW Woman Of Worth Drum Circle
RELEASE. RENEW. REJUVENATE!
Join us on July 11, 7:00-8:30pm, for our eagerly anticipated Drumming Circle at Mill Lake in Abbotsford with legendary Drum Master Rhonda McCallum Bruce. Only 24 spots available.
Energize, Heal, Uplift, Inspire.
This powerful Drumming Circle will be facilitated by the fabulous Rhonda McHallam Bruce, a trained Drum Circle Facilitator, Reiki Master, Qigong and Tai Chi Instructor, and just an all-around amazing WOW Woman Of Worth.
Drum therapy is an ancient approach that uses rhythm to promote healing and self-expression. From the shamans of Mongolia to the Minianka healers of West Africa, therapeutic rhythm techniques have been used for thousands of years to create and maintain physical, mental, and spiritual health.
Here are just a few of the amazing benefits you can find from drumming:
* Reduces Tension, Anxiety, and Stress
* Helps Control Chronic Pain
* Boosts the Immune System
* Produces Deeper Self-Awareness
* Accesses and Balances Brain Activity
* Creates a Sense of Connectedness With Self and Others
* Releases Negative Feelings, Blockages, and Emotional Trauma
* Places you in the Present Moment
* Provides a state of Self-Realization
Drums are provided (limited to 24)
Bring your own chair or blanket (beverage optional)
Parking is Free and is located at the Art Gallery on the east side of Mill Lake (drumming circle will be outdoors beside gallery).
Register now, as this powerful gathering will fill up FAST.
Celebrate your fabulousness and Get WOWED!